Friday, January 8, 2010

Blackheads, what to do???

I have blackheads on my nose, in between my eybrows and on the sides of my nose. I've tried facial cleansers, scrubs with microbeads and almost anything else imaginable but they are still there. I even have tiny holes in between my ebrows from where my skin hasn't healed itself from scabs and so forth and I also believe the top layer of skin is missing there from the difference in color of skin from the rest of my nose. I need help in what to do, if anyone knows of anything to do that would help heal my skin and get rid of my blackheads while being at fair price let me know.Blackheads, what to do???
try acnope cream, natural and safe way to get rid of blackheadsBlackheads, what to do???
read tips on treating acne, skincare and more on home remedies on this site
BIOR'E PORE STRIPS FOR THE NOSE

No comments:

Post a Comment