Friday, January 8, 2010

Dry skin using facewash vs. blackheads?

When I use facewash in the shower, I get dry skin after I get out but only on my nose, and it starts to peel. However, if I go a few days without using facewash, I start to get small blackheads on my nose. I do not have bad skin but I do get small blackheads on my nose a lot. What should I do to avoid both problems??Dry skin using facewash vs. blackheads?
Use an oil-free moisterizer after washing your face. No matter what skin problem a person has (acne, oily, combination, etc) moisterizer, w/ SPF, should always be used.Dry skin using facewash vs. blackheads?
Firstly using substances derived from vitamin A like retin-a or tazarotene, to reduce inflammation of the skin and to unplug pores. Retin-A can cause skin reddening at first but this is quite normal as the skin's blood supply is improved and younger looking skin begins to appear presenting a youthful complexion. Using a product that includes zinc will also help the vitamin a function better.


you can find more information at


http://www.nutrition4yourskin.co.uk/
This should help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes before washing off with cold water. Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
I think you should go here http://www.acnecuresforlife.blogspot.com and look at the recommended products section.





You can also sign up and they will give you a FREE EBOOK Titled ';Easy Tips To Cure Your Acne';





Hope that helps!





Jonathan
  • foundation makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment