Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a lot of blackheads HELP!!!?

Im a 13year old guy and i have regular skin but my nose is SO oily and because of that i have tons of blackheads-no counter medications work so i need help on wat i could do to get rid of them PLEASE HELP ME!I have a lot of blackheads HELP!!!?
Have you tried using a facial mask? Often it will get rid of blackheads and reduce the size of the pores.I have a lot of blackheads HELP!!!?
I had the same problem when I was younger and nothing over the counter helped, it either dry my skin out or just didn't work. I started wipping my face down with achohal ( you know the stuff your mom puts on sores ) it worked for me hopefully it'll do the same for you.
One thing that helps is if you get a good soap and just scrub the area. You might have to do this a few times a day and make sure the water is very warm too that helps unclog the pours.
See a dermatologist, they might be able to help. Also, try those Biore strips, they get them out pretty good.
Dermatologist.
Neutrogena Blackhead scrub it's better than proactive seriously i carry it wherever i go!
Use something with tea tree oil

No comments:

Post a Comment