Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blackheads/Whiteheads?

Okay I'll just get straight to the point, on my nose only, I seem to have these little spots all on it, not a spot like a freckle, like a spot that i can pinch something out if I really wanted to, and its ALL over my entire nose (since there is so many of them, I really think its impossible to get every single one) and even when I do decide to like pinch one out, it almost seems like it comes back haha...so a few questions...


1. What are they?





2. Is there an easier way to get rid of it/them?





Thanks :)Blackheads/Whiteheads?
If the stuff that comes out is dark then it is a blackhead otherwise, it's a white head. It's the dirt that gets accumulated in your pores. Make sure you wash your face twice a day with a good cleanser like noxema and moisturize right away. I go to a spa and get facials every 4 months and I was told that microbermabrasion helps. You can buy the product from a local drugstore. Olay has one and it's a lot cheaper to do it at home than getting it done at a salon ($100 for a treatment). Getting whiteheads can not be avoided but can be minimized by using products (make up, etc) that are non comodogenic.Blackheads/Whiteheads?
They're caused by blocked pores. But I've big pores on my nose(and a big nose to top it!!lol) so they get blocked(or full) really easily. A good scrub once or twice a week works a treat. Or try pore-strips! Or if you like the satisfying pitch then keep doing that. Just don't damage your skin!
they are the dirt that stay in our pore.so take a cotton and put the white egg(don't mix with the yellow)then stick to your nose until dry then remove the cotton,and u will see the result at the cotton.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment