Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Question About Blackheads?

This is gonna sound kinda gross...but I have a black head on my nose, and it's about 1 year old, because I could never figure out how to get rid of it. It's driving me crazy. Does anyone know how to get rid of it, without buying something at the store?Question About Blackheads?
I hate getting blackheads on my nose! Okay so place your right pointing finger's nail on the right side of the zit, and place your left pointing finger's nail on the left side of the zit. Then push them together a little bit, not all the way, and you will see some stuff come out of it. After you are sure everything is out, put astringent on it so it will heal. And if you have a mother or aunt or somebody around, it's best if you have them help you too. Good luck! Oh and yes, it might be a cyst. I had one in my leg and thought it was a blackhead or flat mole. I would get it checked if it doesn;t clear up.Question About Blackheads?
tea tree oil (//.^) little trick for zits, pimples, and blackheads. Sometimes popping blackheads (or anything like that) leaves a scar. . .
tbh,


your best hope is getting tea tree oil,


you do have to buy it,


but its not that expensive,


it works on pimples %26amp; blackheads :)
Pop it
drench it in hot water, and let it soak.


then try popping it out.





but if it's one year old, then it may not be a blackhead. it may be a cyst or something. if this doesn't work, i'd go get it checked out.
well, put a cloth into warm water. then put it on your nose. try to give steam on to it. then try to pop it out. it should come out the. or else, u should go to dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment