help ! i have a slight serious case of acne, pimples, blackheads and scars ! i have a cheapskate budget for the treatment since last year i spent a fortune buying creams and shampoos for facial like clean and clear, olay and many more, anyone has any ideas ? i am a guy, 16 this year, hopes to have my face back to my original state fast. thnks =)Help !! need help to clear acne pimples, blackheads and pimple scar fast for guys like me ! =x?
if you are scaring, the best thing would be for you to go to the dermatologist and get on medication. Acne, basically, is an infection of the skin, and if the case is bad enough, usually antibiotics are the only way to get it under control.
The dermatologist can also give you some cream to help reduce scaring.
also if you are applying any of these products with synthetic cotton instead of the real thing, switch. I have seen some people become irriatated using the other!Help !! need help to clear acne pimples, blackheads and pimple scar fast for guys like me ! =x?
Try the followin tips i found for u .do not use chemicals on skin. Follow these instructions and do let me know if they worked on your skin. i'm sure they will!
1. Put toothpaste on your pimple before you go to bed, should help reduce swelling overnight. Make sure it is the paste not the gel. One of the most popular acne home remedies.
2. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne.
3. Apply a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. This will prevent acne, pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.
4. Place strawberry leaves on the acne, the alkalinity helps to reduce the swelling.
5. Extract juice of one lemon and mix with equal quantity of rose water. Apply this mixture on the face and let it stay for about half an hour. Wash the face with fresh water. About 15 days application helps cure acne, pimples and reduces blemishes and scars.
6. Another method is to massage the face with the skin of lemon before washing with lukewarm water.
7. Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of acne, pimples, insect stings, eczema, scabies, %26amp; other skin infections.
8. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. At least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables should be included in your diet. All acne home remedies should include a healthy diet.
9. A couple of garlic cloves, crushed and dabbed on the face 1-2 times a day. One of the smellier acne home remedies!
10. Home face wash for acne: Mix together 1 or 2mls each of the following: witch hazel, tea-tree and sweet fennel essential oils, adding essential oil of geranium for women and essential oil of rosewood for men. Mix with 300mls of water. Shake before use, as the oils will float on top of the water during storage. Dab affected areas with cotton wool two or three times a day. The oils will clean and unclog giving antibiotic-like protection to the skin.
11. Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected area overnight. Wash off with warm water next morning.
12. Use 2-3 tsp. dried basil leaves to 1 cup boiling water. Steep 10-20 minutes. Cool, and apply with cotton ball.
13. Grind orange peel with some water to a paste and apply on affected parts. One of the best acne home remedies.
14. Clean face with cotton wool dipped in rose water 2-3 times a day.
15. Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice in 1 teaspoon finely ground cinnamon powder and apply on affected areas frequently.
16. Nettle Tea is another solution, this tea has a herb that has some curing power and really helps work wonders on skin problems. Drink four cups a day to get the full benefit of one of the most powerful acne home remedies. Get nettle products here.
17. Aloe Vera juice applied twice a day can greatly speed up the healing of acne lesions. You can buy Aloe Vera at vitacost.com
18. Another lotion that uses bee propolis extract may also be effective. Mix eight ounces of water and 11 drops of bee propolis extract. One of the acne home remedies which has been proven effective with many people.
19. Some herbal acne home remedies...
Burdock leaf tea.
Lavender essential oil (mix 1:10 with water)
Tincture of calendula flowers.
Tea tree essential oil (mix 1:10 with water)
Liquefy cabbage leaves with witch hazel, strain and add two drops of lemon oil. Use as a lotion.
20. Ice down the acne before bed, by morning it should be noticeably less swollen. Works best on larger pimples that have not yet formed a head.
21. Take vitamin B5 and zinc supplements daily to strengthen the skin's resistance to acne.
22. Mix mint juice with turmeric powder and apply on affected area. Leave for 15-30 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
23. Mix some vinegar and salt in a bowl. Pour a little bit in your hand and rub it on the pimples. Soak a face towel in it and dab it on the bumps. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse it off.
24. Blend cucumber and make a paste. Apply this as a mask on your face and leave it for 1/2 hour and then rinse. This refreshes your skin and prevents acne.
25. Mix corn flour with egg white and apply on your face. Let is dry completely for 1/2 hour. Dip your hands in warm water and massage your face and wash off. This when repeated regularly gives you a smooth skin.
26. Mix sandalwood paste with rosewater and apply on the face. Rinse off after 30 minutes.
27. Essential oil face mask for acne: Use a mask base powder, such as fuller's earth or kaolin powder. Use distilled or filtered water to make a paste. Mix 1 heaped teaspoon of base powder to 3 drops of essential oil. Add approximately 2 tablespoons of the water in, to make a fluid yet balanced paste. Essential oils to add in the mask either separately or try smaller amounts together; cypress oil 1 drop, lemon oil 2 drops, sage oil 1 drop.
28. Mix the paste of tender neem leaves with turmeric and apply of affected area. An eastern approach to acne home remedies.
29. Grind some nutmeg with milk and apply on affected area. Pimples disappear like magic without leaving a mark.
30. Make a mixture of lime juice and rose water. Apply on face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
31. Make a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will disappear forever.
32. Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications.
33. Mix 1 tsps groundnut oil with 1 tspn fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and pimples .
34. Ground drumstick pods and leaves and mix mixed with fresh lime juice, and apply on pimples. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots.
35. First wash face and then dab acne with cotton balls soaked in vinegar.
36. Mix groundnut oil with an equal amtount of fresh lime juice and apply on face. leave for 10-15 minutes and wash. It may be applied daily to prevent formation of blackheads, acne and pimples.
37. Apply juice of raw papaya (including the skin and seed) on swelling acne, pimples.
38. Apply fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk as a face wash for acne, pimples, blackheads, and cracked skin.
39. Apply ripe Tomatoes pulp on acne, pimples and kept upto 1 hour, then wash.
40. Make a paste of roasted %26amp; powdered pomgranate skin with fresh lime juice and apply over acne, boils, pimple, blackheads and whiteheads.
41. Apply grated potatoes as poultice to treat skin blemishes, wrinkles, boils, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads , etc.
42. Make a paste of ground radish seeds with water and apply on face to remove blackheads.
43. Apply a paste of ground seasame seeds with water as poultice for inflammation of the skin due to allergies, skin rashes, and pimples.
44. Large pores on facial skin can be treated with paste of sandalwood powder with masoor dal.
45. Use an oatmeal or almond mask throughly to cleanse your face. Mix either oatmeal or almond powder with enough rose water to make a soft paste that spreads easily on the skin. Rub it on your skin with your fingertips, paying special attention the problem areas. Leave to dry for about 15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This is very good in getting rid of blackheads.
46. A solution made out of one and a half cups of hot water and half a tablespoon of boric powder is an ideal remedy for blackheads, Saturate a face napkin in this hot solution and press on to the skin, repeat twice. Extract blackheads carefully with a blackhead remover and sterilized cottonwool. Pat on an astrigent.
47. Honey is a great remedy for skin blemishes and acne because the honey kills bacteria.
These are some effective home remedies for the treatment of acne and blackheads.
I have heard a lot of good results with pro active from my teens friends. stay away from greasy foods and fatty foods. i had that problem young too but i am a gal. i found that info from a thermotologist? not sure i spelled it right. but he focuses on the skin issues. I had to see him constantly as i was growing up. anyways. maybe you should look into yours for better or best results. oh and try steaming your face to open up poors then cleanse face and then allow face to dry with little pats of a clean wash cloth then put cold water i use ice, to close poors and use a light moisterizer to keep skin moisturized. be careful not to use the oily stuff. that just makes skin worse or the purfumy stuff. good luck.
try proactive it really does work, the other stuff you buy at the stores just makes it more dry and worse...
it's important to inform yourself first before buying the wrong solution. Products like e.g. accutane or proactiv (and those pills doctors prescribe) are aggressive and can cause damages to you and your skin since they contain harmful ingredients.
Your best bet would be to check out
It's one of the very few guides out there which teaches how to really treat the acne problem at its roots from inside and out, no matter which kind of acne you have. Without damaging your skin, all natural.
I've literally wasted hundreds on other ';miracles'; but the tips and steps outlined in this one are highly efficient, bring results fast and that's what only counts for me.
Hope that helps.
All the best,
P.S. If you're looking for a specific product this review here might be interesting: http://301url.com/acne-treatment-review
See a doctor. Many forms of acne are best treated with anti-biotics. Scrubbing away with different creams and lotions from the supermarket will just make things worse most of the time.
try this Airol ...
There are various treatments to treat these scars:
路 The Laser surfacing,
路 Chemical peels,
路 Comedone extraction,
路 Punch grafting,
路 Intralesional injection,
路 Collagen injection,
路 Fractional laser therapy
If you are looking for homemade treatment the read it: http://www.acnepilot.com/acne-scars/home鈥?/a>