Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Help with blackheads?

I have a blackhead problem. I use noxzema(sp) but it's not working for me. What works best for you to get rid of blackheads quickly?Help with blackheads?
Wash once a day (I find that cheaper brands of face wash are, frankly, useless)


Scrub once a week


Facemask once a week (I just do mine whenever I can)


Pore strips from any brand (I find they all worek the same) - I guess ideally whenever blackheads occur. I put them all over my face (Not just T-zone). It means using a whole pack (maybe more), but Ifind it by far the best way to get those suckers to come out!





Wash your face before the pore strips, and go over it with some anti-zit wipes/pads afterwards to make sure dirt doesn't get in.Help with blackheads?
Go to www.youravon.com/rjackson4758 and look through the Avon clearskin products.They are formulated to treat blackheads/breakouts.My son uses them and they work great.Also,try drinking more water.
wash your face before you go to bed, and when you wake up.


cuz while your sleeping your face gets oily.


and oil clogs your pore, which cause blackhead, pimples, break outs.
Biore facial or nose strips. They do work!
An ideal mask that extracts dirt and oil from clogged pores can be made by using orange peel and yogurt.It also opens up the clogged pores that cause acne and blackheads.Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
Wash your face every night with a gentle soap like Pears or Neutrogena. Then, on problem areas, you can apply a benzoyl peroxide product like Clean and Clear.
there is a thing called i dunno i forgot but its like this paper with something on it u put it on leave it for like 2o seconds and then take it off and the blackheads will be on the paper and off your nose or where ever u have it...

No comments:

Post a Comment