Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does The Clean and clear blackhead eraser really work?

I Was Wondering if the black head eraser really worked i saw it on tv a lot and was thinking on buying one. Does it really work and get rid of acne quicker than the other acne products? Please helpDoes The Clean and clear blackhead eraser really work?
i love it.


i wouldnt say its the best for getting rid of acne


but it does get rid of all the dead skin on your face and make it suppperrr soft.





so id say get one :]Does The Clean and clear blackhead eraser really work?
Well sweetie I was having that ';back and forth'; problem myself because I was also getting black heads and my face was always getting darker. But you should try and go to the store like wal-mart or something and go to the soap isle or something and pick up some COMPLECTION SOAP. it helped my face a lot. And now that I'm using it, it has became my best friend. lolz
It does work alright but the medication in the pads break me out! You might have better results.
Haha. Yeah my sister uses it and she says its awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment