Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best Cure for Blackheads?

So far, I've been pretty lucky in not having acne, but I found the beginning of some blackheads and I want them gone ASAP! Help!Best Cure for Blackheads?
get queen helene's mint julep mask. it feels great and gets rid of all that yucky stuffBest Cure for Blackheads?
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly blackheads.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com
squeeze em onto the mirror.....great fun
clearisil works great for me. i put it on one night and they were gone when i woke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment