Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blackheads on my Cheeks?

Hi,





I've always had a problem with blackheads on my nose, and have never been able to get rid of them. Because of this prolonged problem, I've gotten used to them, however recently I've discovered that they've ';spread'; onto triangular section beneath my eyes and on either side of my nose, and this disturbes me. What can I do?Blackheads on my Cheeks?
Blackheads (and whiteheads) are a type of acne that are called comedones.





In an article by Heather Brannon, MD, it says, ';The best skin care for comedones[Blackheads and whiteheads] consists of once-a-day cleansing with a mild soap or facial scrub to aid in the removal of excess sebum and dead skin cells. Oil-based makeup should not be used since these can contribute to the buildup of oil in the follicles. Water-based makeup labeled as non-comedogenic can be used safely.';





I would also suggest getting a facial. A facial includes: ';extraction of blackheads if you want it and it's suitable for your skin type.';


Hope this helps!


P.s. Check out the sites. They're very useful!Blackheads on my Cheeks?
wash you face a lot but you will always have lil one that wil stay i have the same problem
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment