Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to get rid of blackheads??? PLEASE HELP!!!?

Ok, so I have like 30 blackheads on my nose!





I ave the clean and clear blackhead remover


Stridex pads


and....


those pore cleansing strips.





Any other way to get rid of 'em? Thanks!!!How to get rid of blackheads??? PLEASE HELP!!!?
see a dermatologist first and see what she says about your skin. I use Clindamycin Phosphate gel and Tretinoin Cream prescribed by my dermatologist and its great ! But seeing a dermatologist would be best befor getting something like proactive and clean and clearHow to get rid of blackheads??? PLEASE HELP!!!?
I'm a guy who also has blackheads and yes, they're gross!





However, I use the Biore strips that you leave on your nose for 20 minutes. Once I pull it off, I get a cloth and run it under warm to medium hot water, soak it on my nose.





Then, I get St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control and I rub it in circular motions on my nose for about 1 minute to 1 in a half and let it sit for about 2 more minutes. Inside the scrub is tiny little beads that fight blackheads.





Then I'll rinse my face off and apply St. Ives Renew for fresh looking skin and do the same thing. The St. Ives products are really great and inexpensive; they range from $2.50-3.50 and work very well.





Also, I use rubbing alcohol to kill the blackheads with a cotton ball and run it across my nose. It also prevents your nose from getting oily/greasy. Rubbing alcohol will dry out your skin so it is important to use lotion on your nose area first thing in the morning.





: )
Okay. First of all wash your face every night before you go to bed.


Second, take a shower instead of a bath. I know a bath seems so much more relaxing, but then all of the oils that were on you body, just re-soak into your skin. take a shower, because then you have a constant flow of fresh clean water, that can reduce zits and blackheads because it is washing away oils and sending them down the drain. and if you do enjoy a nice bath, just make sure to shower off after-wards.





I hope this helped! I sure did for me!!!! :D
hot water on a cloth( don't burn your skin) then take flat dull edge of something and push it up your nose, it should get rid of them.
go to a dermatologist :( if it isnt going away with all that. you should go see one. you need prescription strength
  • cleansing diet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment