Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blackheads? what do i do?

what gets rid of them i have them bad on my nose i use biore strips but it doesnt get em allBlackheads? what do i do?
The best way to get rid of blackheads is through the processes of exfoliation, daily cleansing and overall care for your skin.





Since you've already tried those pore cleanser/blackhead removal strips, you can buy special blackhead removal creams (Neutrogena is a good skin care company, and though I haven't used it myself, you could always try Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub).





Using exfoliating creams is also an excellent option, as long as it's not done too often (as it can damage the skin). Above all, having healthy and well-taken-care-of skin cleans pores and keeps blackheads and pimples from appearing in the future.





That's my way of taking care of my skin. I rarely get pimples and I haven't had blackheads for years.Blackheads? what do i do?
try clearasil ultra. it worked fa me.


answers mines:
look in your facial wash section of your local drug store... i hear that Proactive works but i have not tried it yet... i am currently using neutragena face wash.. if you need help you can ask you pharmacist...
*** is a very good black hed remover i suggest you try it out

No comments:

Post a Comment