Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blackheads, Whiteheads, Clogged Pores, Oh My!?

I have clogged pores all over my nose and on my cheeks next to my nose and i use Biore pore strips but i want something stronger, any ideas?Blackheads, Whiteheads, Clogged Pores, Oh My!?
Go to ULTA and buy the Alpha Hydroxy face wash and lotion...this stuff is wonderful!Blackheads, Whiteheads, Clogged Pores, Oh My!?
This is a typical problem, I tried everything until I found a solution. Use dial antibacterial bar soap, it really works for me. Wash your face everyday and after that get an ice cube and rub it all over your face. That will close any open pores and will prevent clogging. I hope this helps you as much as it does for me.
First off i love the question name! Hahaha!





Secondly, someone like you needs to simply wash your face several times a day %26amp; moisturize. This will make your skin less oily which causes acne. (Your hands have destructive oils so don't be touching your face alot.) I suggest going to the clinique counter in macys, they give you a set of face wash, alcohol, and cream; i use it and it works great! Otherwise there are many other kinds of facewashes like proactiv, neutrogena, etc. Also you may want to try a black-head scrub with microbeads! Anything...as long as you are washing your face, things will clear up!!





If this isn't working it might not be your fault. See a dermatologist and they can prescribe special face washes and even medication. Some people are just prone to acne more than others because of your genes. See how your parents skin was when they were younger...Good luck!
Exfoliate your skin at least once a day with a daily face wash. Wash your face twice a day (so scrub in the morning, wash before bed). Use a good acne wash like proactive. Once a week use a clay based face mask. Keep using the nose strips on top of all this.
  • cleansing diet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment