Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blackheads, what to do???

I have blackheads on my nose, in between my eybrows and on the sides of my nose. I've tried facial cleansers, scrubs with microbeads and almost anything else imaginable but they are still there. I even have tiny holes in between my ebrows from where my skin hasn't healed itself from scabs and so forth and I also believe the top layer of skin is missing there from the difference in color of skin from the rest of my nose. I need help in what to do, if anyone knows of anything to do that would help heal my skin and get rid of my blackheads while being at fair price let me know.Blackheads, what to do???
THIS REALLY WORKS.


AFTER YOU WASHED YOUR FACE ON THE PALM OF YOUR HAND MIX A LIL OLIVE OIL AND A FEW DROP OF FRESH LEMON JUICE MIX IT TOGETHER AND APPLY IT ON YOUR FACE AND JUST LET IT DRY KEEP DOING THIS FOR LIKE A WEEK AND YOU WILL SEE RESULTS ( THIS IS A BETTER WAY OF TAKING CARE OF YOUR FACE THEN THE CHIMICAL PRODUCTSBlackheads, what to do???
you can purchase a benzoyl-peroxide cleanser to get rid of you blackheads and apply cocoa butter to the scars and scabs or buy the olay microdermibration set
I have really never had that problem, but I heard this product called ';Mint Julep'; works great!! I have used it as a face mask, but it makes your pores smaller and reduces black heads... oh and gets ride of pimples... you can get a tube for about 4 or 5 bucks at your local drug store.
Try a pore refiner soap. Makes the pores smaller.
I use to suffer from the same problem in my teenage years. I could push my nose up, and see the puss on my nose in seconds. Not to mention the endless pimples that seemed to surface on my forehead and cheeks. After visiting MANY dermatologists鈥?they suggested that I become strict with my facial cleaning routine, and of course balance the intake of hormones and oils I eat on a normal basis. Basically.. it took a very determined and routine action on my face ...two times a day. to make any dramatic changes. Now I have WONDERFUL skin..





Sometimes skin care products can compound the problem. If they are harsh or drying to the skin, it will cause the pores to produce even more oil. Check the labels or try discontinuing their use for a while.





The old standby is an oatmeal facial. Some people mix some honey in it, which is nourishing to the skin. Mix enough hot water with 2 minute oatmeal to make a paste. Smooth on the skin and leave until dry. Then use a dry washcloth to rub the skin. This will remove a lot of the blackheads. Then rinse the remaining residue from the skin.





Otherwise I would go through the old fashioned method of just taking care of your skin...





Lets see.. here is what you will need.





1) Cleanser - I use Clinique, but honestly they all have pretty much the same thing in them. Try a brand... and stick to it for at least 3 months... ( from the sound of your skin I would say that you are dry find a product that does not add oil, but does not take any oil from your skin (try: Cetaphill )... I would not use any kind with micro beads.. or anything else that may irritate your skin.





2) Wash Cloth only used for face


3) Colgate spin toothbrush ( don't ask)


4) Nighttime on the spot treatment ( Clean and Clear makes a great version of this


5) Lotion (I would use Ambi .. .or go to a clinque counter)


6) Witch Hazel


7) Vitamin E.


8) Pore Minimizer








Okay... here's what to do..





1) Hot water process: Soak your rag in hot water... place it on your face so that all of your pores will open.





2) Face Cleanser and Colgate Spin toothbrush: Now I only use this perhaps 3 times if not only 2 time a week.. but it is a great way of scrubbing your skin in tough places... just turn the toothbrush on .. and spin it over those places which bother you most. Otherwise wash your face as normal.


2.a Rinse your face with extremely cold water, this process is known as shocking.





3) On alternate days... wash your face as normal (still shocking your face with the hot and cold tactics).. and USE your PORE MINIMIZER to close the pores in your skin


3.a place witch hazel on face after washing





4) The next step is your face lotion .. place it all over your face...





5) Spot treatment.. I place it all over my skin at night...





6) Take a vitamin E pill daily .. this not only helps your immune system but your skin as well.








Continue the regimen.. twice a day.. until your skin clears... ( but you should clean your skin on a daily basis)











However things you should know about Acne:





Blackheads are caused by internal problems, either glandular or because of the wrong oils in food. Make sure that your diet is totally free of saturated fats. Nothing deep fried, in fact, nothing fried. Any oil will get saturated when heated. No margarine and definitely no shortening. No animal fats, except fish fats.


The oils you should take in are








virgin olive oil





fish oils





canola oil (mustard oil)


Make sure those oils are cold pressed, i.e. not extracted by heating. Use them in salads.

No comments:

Post a Comment