Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Acne and Blackheads?

I have some acne on my forhead but no other area on my face.





Also, my nose is covered in Blackheads which will not go away. Ive tried everything from hot towels, steam, teatree oil, eucalyptus oil, St Ives facial scrub, Cetaphil, Peeling Gel, Biore Strips etc. and yet nothing will get them out. I think they are too deep.





So, is there any way to get rid of these deep blackheads?





And whats the best way to get rid of the acne~





Thanks~Acne and Blackheads?
Hi, i too used to get blackeads/whiteheads on my T zone ( nose and forehead ) and a few pimples on my chin-


I started using neutrogenas oil free acne wash and then ego elucent cream which contains fruit acids- and also cut out carbohydrates in my diet and within a few days my pores seemed to open up and I had the blackheads and whiteheads just come out on their own. My skin is so smooth now its the best it has ever been.


Not sure if this will work for you as everyone has different skin.


With me it could have been the combination of the wash and cream or the diet.


goo luckAcne and Blackheads?
I can tell you of a solution for acne. Clear.now lotion. It contains salicylic acid and sodium chlorite to fight acnes and the scars left behind

No comments:

Post a Comment