Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I hate blackheads , how do you completley get rid of them? destroy them? whats the formula?

see a dermatologistI hate blackheads , how do you completley get rid of them? destroy them? whats the formula?
Nivea for men. If you're not rough looking already, it'll keep ya smooth as silk and blackhead free my friend. Go get it.I hate blackheads , how do you completley get rid of them? destroy them? whats the formula?
Neutrogena Blackhead removel scrub. Works great and fast.
you get a blackhead soap. clean and clear has a really good one.


astrigents work great as well.


scrubs, too.
I researched this for myself, and it has worked very well for me. I have blemish prone, white head and black head prone, very, very sensitive skin, I use microdermabrasion a few times a week. You can get this anywhere under most brand names. Then I use an AHA creme almost every day. Most brand names carry some kind of AHA creme which stands for Alpha Hydroxy Acid. And, I use a retinol creme almost every day too.. My skin cannot tolerate Retin-A so I use an over the counter brand. My skin has never been better, and I almost never have any blemishes of any sort. I understand these three items are recommended for these problems, and I hope they work for you too.
I use Proactiv solution with thier pore refining mask and it has drasitcly reduced my blackheads.
well i dont get balck heads but when i get a zit or something i get ice and put it on my zit i just rub it all around and then it will be gone the next day
Retin-A applied thinly each night.


It can be irritating, so you can decrease usage to three days a week (M-W-F) and moisturize in the AM.


It is the only proven effective treatment no matter what nonsense you read out there.


You can get it from your doc, your dermatologist, or some over the counter aging products. Added benefits are that it improves sun damage, reduces wrinkles, and decreases signs of aging. Down side is, it makes your face more sensitive, so use a gentle cleanser that is hypoallergenic and non-irritating, non-pore-clogging, and use sunscreen.


Use an acne wash of 5-10% benzoyl peroxide in the morning or an acne wash with salicylic acid, like neutrogena acne wash for sensitive skin. That should take care of things and prevent new breakouts.
hi. i'm a mary kay consultant, if u want i can send u a free sample of microderm abrasion if u want and see if it helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment