Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wanna get rid of these BlackHeads.help?

Friendz...i have black heads on my nose(the side part)...it really look hideous....I also boght one pore cleanser machine but it didn't help...


I use the scrub twice a week but still ...


Plz tell me wht shud i do?Wanna get rid of these BlackHeads.help?
try tea tree oil. IT's expensive but you don't need a lot. take a q tip and dap some on. works with pimples as well.Wanna get rid of these BlackHeads.help?
Use Proactiv. My sons have used it for over 6 months. They both had horrible acne and the redness associated with it. They noticed a big improvement within 1 week. Now they use it just to maintain a smooth and clear face and to prevent breakouts. The product is a little expensive, but if it worth every single penny. Please give it a try. I think you will be happy with the results!
Tips to remove blackheads


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>
have you tried the biore blackhead strips?
Use a mud mask 2x weekly after your shower, wash your face daily, use a scrub daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment