Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What treatment can I get for a little blackhead on my upper back?

Its on my upper back and it looks like a blackhead but I don't think its one. When I popped it white, dry pus came out...and it smelled bad. Its just there and won't go away, I don't know what it is....What treatment can I get for a little blackhead on my upper back?
Maybe you need to go to your doctor or a dermatologist. It just might be a boil, because what comes out of boils is known to smell bad. It could just be a pimple/blackhead. Can you have someone else pop it or look at it for you at home?What treatment can I get for a little blackhead on my upper back?
go to an esthetician (spell?). they can pop it for you and they'll give you a really awesome back facial. (i know ';back'; facial right? but that's really what they're called ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment