Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Help Please!! what is the best sope for blackheads??

what is the best sope for blackheads??


Thank YouHelp Please!! what is the best sope for blackheads??
Don't use Clearasil or AcneFree. It might clear the blackhead but makes your face red. Use ProActiv. It is a little more expensive. It clears them, prevents them, and doesn't make your face red. They have lots of different cleansers, toners, and products that can clear pretty much anything. Try the Benzoyl Peroxide. It works.





Best wishes!!!!!Help Please!! what is the best sope for blackheads??
There's an Oxy soap out there that I REALLY like... OXY Bar Soap, Extreme Alpine Scent, 4.2 oz . It lasts forever and is the only one that I haven't had an allergic reaction to, doesn't burn me or dry me out...Looks like it is available online for about $6 to $7 for a 4.2 oz bar....trust me though...you don't need much of it, just two to three swipes on a wash cloth, and wash your entire face...it will help keep your face free of blackheads. In lieu of that...Cetaphil has antibacterial soaps for $3-$4 a bar...not as good as the Oxy though....I use it in the shower, and the Oxy just on my face....
Clearisil Nose strips or Clearasil fa=oaming face wash...Or any 'lush' face soaps...visit the Lush website

No comments:

Post a Comment