Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pimples and blackheads?

i have pimples and blackheads how do i get rid of them? i have VERY sentsive skin so what can i USE? ONLY HOUSE PRODUCTS!Pimples and blackheads?
SIMPLE use toothpaste





put it where ur pimples or blackheads are and let it stay for 30 min





this drys pimples only and temporarily gets rid of your black heads





but if u do it everyday it will surely be gonePimples and blackheads?
Try making a paste out of Asprin (also known as ASA or acetylsalicylic acid). Smush the Asprin up with a little bit of water, you can use some honey as well. Smooth the Asprin paste onto the area of your skin where you have trouble with blackheads and let it sit for 10 minutes, then wash it off. Wash it off immediately if it stings or bothers your skin. It doesn't bother me and I also have sensitive skin. The Asprin will not be absorbed into your body, don't worry.





The ASA dries out your pimples and clears your pores while the little pill bits exfoliate your skin. Do this three times a week.
I have blackheads and some pimples and recently I started drinkling about eight bottles of water a day. Face got considerably better - really noticeable. I didn't relate the water and the improvement until I saw other comments in Yahoo answers on the same subject. For what it costs and for the minimal effort give it a try for a couple of weeks and see if there is any improvement. If there is post something here to share with others.
There are many cheap and effective home remedies for acne. Tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made face packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html
... Well, I never tried it but I would say Proactive - oh, you don't want buy products...





Try ok, I know this sounds weird, but it works, you need to believe %26amp; take chances:





1. Get an egg break in into a boul and then only use the white part - take out the yellow part and put that on your face


2. Someone told me they put honey - but that's natural Honey from the Middle East - you might not be able to find any


3. Put toothpaste on your face


4. Oh , try putting lemon on your face...








Weird things - but they work... see which one works better for you %26amp; get back to me ;)
Tooth Paste. Put toothpaste on your blemishes at night before you go to bed will dry them up. NO Joke my daughter uses it.
ive read that you can mix brown sugar and milk together . ive read it really helps. ( at least with noticeable acne )
A good thing is to drink eight glasses of water a day, it really helps acne. And as for the black heads mix a little water and baking soda and rub it on your black heads every day, than wash of with warm water.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:--/Acne-pimple cure/Acne masks/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


http://geebal.blogspot.com
I have sensitive skin, too. Over this past year for some reason I have started breaking out %26amp; having lots of blackheads. It disgusts me. I researched %26amp; researched trying to find something that would work %26amp; I did find something that has worked for me. I realise it may not work for you or everyone out there. However, I bought Klear Action. I don't know if you've heard of it, but it compares to Proactiv yet it's 1/2 the price. It sales for $19.99 or that's what I bought it for at Walgreens. I'm not sure who else sales it but you can find it over the Internet. It comes with the 3 step process. You get your wash, your toner, %26amp; your lotion. It has really really cleared my skin up. I get a bump on occasion but for the most part I'm clear. My blackheads are even gone. I saw a difference %26amp; that it was working within 2 days. It wasn't all gone that quick but I saw a drastic change in my face. I wash my face twice a day in it most of the time, but there's days I only get one wash in. I hope this helps. Good Luck~
Mary Kay stuff is amazing. I don't know what you mean by ';only house products';, but if you're talking about cost-wise, Mary Kay is definitely worth the price. Get their face wash, moisturizer, etc, whatever you think you need because it is your face and only you can determine what you are willing to do to help yourself.


Some good home remedies would be to take a nice long hot shower to open up the pores then just squeeze all of the blackheads out. It's not advised that you do this often because squeezing pretty much just makes it redder and more noticeable and doesn't really help. It effectively takes the pimple longer to heal because the skin has to recover from the squeeze then from that actual pimple itself. Try putting toothpaste on your face where you need it then leaving it on for a few minutes than washing it off. Drink a lot of water because it cleanses and flushes out any bad toxins that might be clogging your pores. Don't touch your face too much (same as hair) because your face will only get more dirty and greasy and bleh.
well warsh realy good every night!!!
yes use tooth paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment