Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can i use Biore blackhead clearing strips on my nose if it is pierced?

I bought a box of these not thinking about my nose stud..Can i use Biore blackhead clearing strips on my nose if it is pierced?
Yea u can but careful. I use them and they work well on my nose but I just use it right over my nose ring without taking it out and it works well jus doesn't work right around the stud. it does stick to the jewel on the nose ring and twice its taken the jewel off when I've used it so leave it in while ur using ur nose strip at ur own discretion. I don't take the nose ring out cuz I have the L shaped nose ring (and I'm afraid of the hole closing) so its secure and I take that chance of the jewel coming out, which I shouldn't, but I do. But if u have a regular stud it will come right out if u use the nose strip over it.Can i use Biore blackhead clearing strips on my nose if it is pierced?
yes but be sure to take the nose stud out cause the strip will stick to it

No comments:

Post a Comment