Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does anybody know if the Neutrogena blackhead scrub is any good?

im thinking of trying the Neutrogena blackhead scrub but wanted to know if anybody found that it worked because i dont want to waste my money! thanks guys (:Does anybody know if the Neutrogena blackhead scrub is any good?
Try this;


Baking Soda %26amp; Water


Combine 3 tablespoons of baking soda with 3 tablespoons of water. Rub this solution on your skin for a few minutes, and rinse with warm water for effective blackhead extraction.





You probably have baking soda at home, so it won't cost you any money at all. It will also be alot more natural.Does anybody know if the Neutrogena blackhead scrub is any good?
its ok but nowt special, i think a average face scrub could do the same job. boots microdermabrasion kit is better, has a stronger scrub in it
it is alright, but i could get the same result from any exfoliator
It`s brilliant.


I didn`t have any blackheads until I used it.


Now I can sit on the toilet with a Biro and join them all up.


I have got as far as the ';Cutty Sark'; on my left thigh but I am going for ';Blackpool Tower'; somewhere else tomorrow.
If we're thinking of the same product, then I'd have to say it's alright. It didn't do anything amazing that a regular exfoliant wouldn't do, but I guess it's good for use as a preventative measure. Exfoliate regularly so that you can get rid of the dead skin cells sitting on top of your skin, before they turn into blackheads!
No its rubbish! I use Body Shops Tea Tree scrub which costs the same but smells nicer and cleared my face up within 1 week, leaves it soft and oil free and isn't tested on animals which is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment