Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Get rid of blackheads, pimples, scars..etc.?

how can i get rid of these? any treatments or creams?Get rid of blackheads, pimples, scars..etc.?
black heads on nose i use a medicated apricot scrub along with a cleanser and scrub my face.. then I use a biore nose strip to remove blackheads from my nose or a tool from sephora to scrape them away. Pimples are hard to get rid of i have a noxema deep clean mask that i'll put on the pimple and let it dry over night, it really reduces it. Scars use vitamin e and cocoa butter cream. My friend gave me on she picked up for 99cents.. it worked wonders on my scars.Get rid of blackheads, pimples, scars..etc.?
Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser


Clean and Clear Morning Burst


:)
Ive done this for years. Rub lemon Juice over all your acme. It clears up in days.
go to a dermatologist
  • facebooks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment