Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blackheads on side of nose?

I have a huge blackhead on both sides of my nose. They're in the crook (where my nose meets my cheek) of my nose so I can't pop them out. They are really big and hurt whenever I move my nose or rub. I already use a Neutrogena Acne face wash/scrub but it's not helping. I used Biore strips too. None of them have gotten them out. I feel that they're noticeable, but mainly painful!








thanksBlackheads on side of nose?
Steam your face. First, you take a small wash towel, put it in warm to hot water, wring out the water in the towel and place it upon your face. If you feel the towel getting cold, repeat the previous steps. While the towel is on your face, massage the black heads. Do this steaming once every day for about a week, but you can stop once your black heads have fallen out.Blackheads on side of nose?
Use something with a higher concentration of salicylic acid,mandelic acid, or glycolic acid regularly. Face washes usually dont have those higher concentrations, such as the face wash you are using. So be sure to check labeling.





Blackheads can be really difficult, and popping them out could damage and irritate your skin. So if my first suggestion doesnt work, get facials every now and then that include blackhead extraction. It's also a nice treat!
Blackheads are hard to get rid of, and if they hurt, then you've already irritated your face too much. Leave them for a week or so, then get some Neutrogena Rapid clear gel. It works, but you have to apply it every night for a few weeks. If you can't wait that long, use it, then try to squeeze them out after a hot shower. Be gentle, use a tissue, and apply pressure on the sides only.
Steam your pores first over boiling hot water





than use a scrub like St. Ives Apricot scrub and scrub your whole face.


then the blackheads should be less noticeable or gone


it might hurt a little





after scrubbing and washing, take an ice cube and rub it over your face


to close pores
hey i had the same problem but in my ear yea my ear. i went to a dermatologist and she extracted them it didnt hurt to bad when she took them out. And since then they havent grown back or anything.
Use tweezers and squeeze like right next he pore on both side if even a little bit comes out grab it and pull out the white stuff ha. its disgusting but works!
Ew...I would just keep trying to squeeze them out. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment