Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Get rid of blackheads?

I'm a male, 17, and I've had blackheads on my nose ever since I hit puberty (which was when I was 9 in fact) and I can never get rid of them.


I actually rarely get puss filled spots so I think i'm alright on overall cleanliness although I know blackheads are made from dirt :S Any help?Get rid of blackheads?
Hi David





Steam your face over boiling water in a basin with a towel over your head. And wash your face 4 or 5 times a day with soap and hot water. Face will start to clear up within a week, you must continue to keep it under control.





100% good advice, used to have the same problem dude.Get rid of blackheads?
I've used this answer before, and i know this might sound silly, but it is very very effective if you do it right, so i hope that I explain it well.





get a bobby pin. take the round end (the opposite end that actually slides into your hair if i'm making sense here..and if you own any) and put it around the black head on a slight angle. Push down all around the black head and it should pop out. It might feel kind of funny the first few times but you'll get used to it.


I swear, it works really well. I use it alot, but i guess if you don't want to do that you could get some pore strips..i find they don't work well, but we all have different skin.


I hope you try my idea. my mom taught it to me, and she wouldn't teach me to do anything that would hurt me.


hope i helped and good luck :)
1. Blackhead and pore strips...usually pretty cheap and only takes 15 mins...they are amazing- and it's nice but disgusting looking at the furry stuff and blackheads that they pull out.


2. clearasil blackhead wash...little balls in the face wash clean out your pours and blackheads. at first skin goes a bit dry but after the first week it's fine





xx
Try nose pore strips, you like get them from all supermarkets. I know this sounds gay but try a facemask, just do it when you're alone haha.


Whatever you do don't wash your face with soap.. it damages your skin. You should buy some spot products with tea-tree in it as that helps blackheads :)
neutrogena is a good one and u can use it several times a day i use it as well couse i m 19 i need to ,teenegers in general got them so u just use it and u ll see the result
I NO IT SOUNDS SO SIMPLE AND U MAY THINK OMG THAT IS NO GONNA WORK BUT WASH YA FACE WITH NEUTRAGENA FACE SOAP :D :D HOPE DIS HELPED XXXX
Try moisturiser
Neutrogina Deep Cleanse. Works Miracles =]
try the clean and clear blackhead eraser..works good to remove the blackheads!
Try a facial scrub. My son uses Neutrogena products. Zapzyt treatment gel is a good product, too.
It's hormonal...I was going to say get rid of the Blackshirts and New labour...but I was young once.....
wash your face several times a day with soap

No comments:

Post a Comment