Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone out there used the clean and clear blackhead eraser? Or the Neutrogena wave?

I heard these products are good to get rid of blackheads... do they? I have a lot on my chin and nose area, so I was just curious if it was good or just a waste of money! =) Thanks!





Has anyone out there used the clean and clear blackhead eraser? Or the Neutrogena wave?
do NOT use the wave. that is a waste of money. it does nothing for blackheads.


the clean and clear blackhead eraser helped me a little bit. it got rid of some of the small ones but after a while it stopped working for me.





im still trying to find something that will help me get rid of blackheads.:/Has anyone out there used the clean and clear blackhead eraser? Or the Neutrogena wave?
mkay the wave is kind of a pain. it works kind of. nothing to big. mine started getting water in it and started rusting and i couldn't get it on and then when i did get it on it wouldn't turn off
My friend has the wave and she said that it dosen't really work it just makes your skin feel soft
I have the Neutrogena Wave and all it does is make your face drier. It didn't do anything for my acne or my blackheads.
wave doesnt do anything, dont buy it
the wave worked for me i don't have much anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment