I just want tips to get rid of blackheadsHelp with the blackheads!!!!!?
Clean and clear blackhead scrub works GREAT. I didn't think it would because the beads aren't really as hard as I was expecting (like you would find in apricot scrubs etc.) but it really does work. Also, after you get out of a hot shower your pores are open so you can try squeezing some out as well.Help with the blackheads!!!!!?
. Wash your face twice a day - this removes all the dirt accumulated in your skin everyday. * washing your face so many times in a day only worsens the condition for oily skin.
2. Drink water - drink a lot of water. Your body needs water in order to allow rejuvenation of the skin. You not only remove toxins from your body you also aid your skin to get rid of dead skin cells more rapidly thus reducing the risk of further breakouts.
3. Avoid constant worrying - stress adds to your skin problems. It triggers your oil glands to be more productive thus giving chances for pores to be clogged. Smile often and act cool.
4. Check your make-up - not all make-ups are created equal. Some are very harsh some are perfect even for the most sensitive skin. If your skin is oily avoid heavy make-up it will only add to your problem.
5. Be one with nature - go for products that have fewer chemicals they are less likely to irritate your skin and welcome breakouts.
6. Avoid polluted areas as much as possible - for city dwellers this is quite difficult to do but if you can stay indoors more often the dusty air slamming in your skin becomes more minimal. This will help your pores be more fresh and unclogged.
7. Exfoliate - aid your skin. Do a manual exfoliation by using soaps with beads or make your own by mixing egg whites and sugar and gently scrub it in your face. (there are a lot of natural ways to exfoliate your skin)
8. Massage your face - help the blood circulation in your face with a good and gentle massage.
Okay so they are there鈥ere are ways to get them out of there safely without causing scars or causing more problems, hope i helped goodluck.
Just don't squeeze them...Use some crap like lotion or other mystical thing.
Biore pore strips and Biore warming anti-blackhead cream cleanser.