Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Whats the best product to buy for removing blackheads, blemishes, white heads, etc.?

biore?..what?...Whats the best product to buy for removing blackheads, blemishes, white heads, etc.?
I have severe acne and scar easily too. So I feel your pain. I found this website, and they have essential oil blends that they tell you how and what to mix it with to help heal your acne. That one is oily on your face, but it really works! And the other one is in the free recipe section to help get rid of acne scars. That one really works, but you don't see the results over night... you have to be patient. It worked on me, and my face was pretty bad. On that same page, they also have acne mask.Whats the best product to buy for removing blackheads, blemishes, white heads, etc.?
I guess proactive. I've never used it but a lot of people I know have and it works. What I like to do is wash my face in the morning and at night. Use products from beauty salons not from Walgreen's or CVS (I don't think those things work). Also get facials once a month and if you can't afford it get them once every 3 months. Believe me it wakes your skin feel so good.





Also when I was getting a facial they told me blackheads were good because they are getting the dirt and oil out of your skin. Whatever the case maybe they are ugly and I've been trying to get rid of them too! Good luck
I just bought some Apricot scrub yesterday and it worked pretty well. You'll want to look on the back to see if it says Salicylic Acid...2.0%. Also, I bought some Biore astringent (also has salicylic acid) and in combination it made my skin feel amazing. I would definately recommend it. I know it takes a couple days, but I could always see blackheads though my make up, but after using it last night, I don't see any today.
I use Proactiv and it really helps, if you use it regularly. I used to have a lot of acne on my face and using Proactiv really cleared up my face. Now for blackheads or whiteheads, I would use Clearasil. That really helped me too.You can usually find Clearasil anywhere, but Proactiv may be a little harder to find. I found mine at a mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment