Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I can't get rid of these blackheads?

Hi i have tried for years to get rid of blackheads that i have on my nose,cheeks and chin i have spent so much money on products that don't work my last trial was clinique which done nothing,i am 22 and discovered another skin regime which consists of purpose derma soap,quinoderm (benzoyl peroxide) cream,then moisturiser which i have noticed has completely cleared me of spots i never get a break out but i still have loads of blackheads that just won't go away please help i want to stop using quinoderm soon as i have read it could cause cancer?I can't get rid of these blackheads?
Hi,


I think you need exfoliation treatment.


What you can do is mix oatmeal powder or any other flour in fresh curd. Apply the paste on ur face and gently massage it on the affected area. Do this twice a week. Best of luck.I can't get rid of these blackheads?
Sounds like you have very oily skin. Start washing with warm water, Noxema, and a gentle scrubber, about 10 minutes in the morning and at night before bed. Rinse with cool water, use only washcloths and towels that are pure white, with no color agents. That's only half the battle. The blackheads are coming from the inside, as well as the outside. Forget peroxide. Anything that has it in is caustic, and will tear your skin off in time.


Eliminate greasy foods from your diet. Chocolate and coffee are OUT. Pizza is OUT. Go baked, boiled and broiled. If you stick to this for a month without fail, you should see some clearing up. If not, some of the problem may even be leftover from puberty. For that, it's the skin doctor. B.
Try Biore pore perfect strips. You'll be amazed at what you see when you pull them off of your nose...it yanks them right out!
buy the biore face strips (multipack). it included chin, nose and forehead strips. It works great for me.
witch hazel has worked for me. You have to squeeze the stuff out of your black head so that it will heal. my mom does it for me. You must be careful, or your skin will discolorate.





if your face swells , use tree oil. it works for me.
  • facebooks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment