Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pimples and blackheads. x[?

so i need help to get these of my face.


ii don't wanna you use any medicine or other crap on my face.


i mean i've tried everything and it won't work.


is there something like i can do with natural things or something?Pimples and blackheads. x[?
well, there really isn't many ways to clear your face without using things like pro-activ. Try skin id, it should work because its made just for your skin! Also, stay away from chocolate. Chocolate helps pimples and blackheads come and get bigger. If you don't want to use a facial wash/mask, then make sure you wash your face with water and a wash rag as often as possible. Just rinsing it off could help every little bit! And every little bit adds up! [:Pimples and blackheads. x[?
Well the best solution would be using medication. It kind of depends. Some have it worse than others. I would say wash your face regularly, at the best if you have a dermatologist, I'm sure they could subscribe something that would work. It's not the end of the world I'm pretty sure some kind of medicine would work for you. Not sure about the natural things, like I said it would depend. Another solution would be wash your hands often and drink lots of water. Hope this helped and best of luck. :)


P.S. (I know you mentioned no medicine but I would recommended Benzoyl Peroxide.)
Depending on your age, you may have to just go through this period in your life. I personally have used whipped egg whites and I never use soap on my face. I also use a good day and night cream. If you don't want to use medicine like Oxy or clearasil then you will have to just grin and bare it for a few years. Sorry
Well i have blackheads,and i use Nuetrogena blackhead Eliminating Scrub.It also helps pimples.If I forget to use it for a couple of days,my face will get bad again.This is a really great product and i highly reccomend it.I can tell a huge difference.
have you tried this one?


http://www.promdinurses.com/2009/01/dise鈥?/a>
You can try applying grated cucumber over the acne or pimples for fifteen to twenty minutes and then washing with warm water. Its regular use prevents pimples and blackheads. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
Usually the reasons we get Blackheads and Pimples is from sweating so clean your face alot !

No comments:

Post a Comment