Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is best method of blackhead removal?

can someone tell me the treatments available for removing blackheads from the nose professionally?What is best method of blackhead removal?
facialWhat is best method of blackhead removal?
biore - deep cleansing pore strips, stings a little but really good!
well, NEVER DO IT URSELF,


DON'T TRY TO POP THEM. u should use a deep cleanser for the face, they have products out there, for blackheads, wash ur face, two times a day, eat healthy, drink alot of water to prevent them, to get rid of them, as i said use a deep cleanser, they have that saort of stuff in clean%26amp;clear.


u could see a dermotologist.
I'm sorry, but I can't help you too much.


I will say this:


Go and see a professional and ask them what treatments they offer. Internet philosophies really won't help much.


Anything you buy at the supermarket won't work (believe me, I've tried).


Never pick at them, I have three scars now because of my picky little fingers.





Good luck, I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. :)
you should let a professional do it for, so you wont get any scarring, you dont have to get a full facial, ask them just for an extraction, its alot cheaper.





what they do it they steam your pores to open them and then they squeeze them to release all the dirt and oil that was trapped underneath.
dont know but would like too ...... somebody along time ago was marketing something that looked like a hypo syringe ( without the needle ) to kind of suck them out but havent seen one in years
Some Easy Methods For Removing Blackheads Successfully





- hope this could help..
Hi


Guillotine.


Ray. West York's. U.K.
wash more often an stop being a skank. There is actually a product for removing blackheads,any chemist will have it.
...wash your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment