Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Painful Nose Blackheads?

Ok... So my nose is generally not too bad with blackheads. I get rid of them when I see them...





But for the past three days my right nostril has been extremely sore. There is a large blackhead on the side, where I can't get it out by simply squeezing or anything. The entire nostril is painful to the touch. It is swollen up, and the skin feels extremely hard.





Is there an easy (and relatively painless) way to get rid of this?





Thanks!Painful Nose Blackheads?
One word my friend...Roaccutane!





I have had bad acne for many many years and trust me it was a real pain for me...i hated it terribly!





I have been on MANY products such as proactiv(which when you finsih using it brings out the pimples worst), neatrogena,clearasil, ambi and many more!





None of them worked for me beause when i finished using the proactiv which was a waste of my momey the pimples came back out soooooo much worst than it was in the beginning!





I went to my dermatologist last month and he introduced me to Roaccutane. I decided to use it, and i am NOT dissapointed at all with the excellent results that I have.





I have been using it for a month so far and within the first 2 days i had seen results..the pimples were disappearing(thats what we all want right?)





I am still using it because I have to complete my year.





The best part of it is that it is a tablet that you take. Its not a soap or a toner or a 4-5 step procedure that gets on your nerve..just one little tablet.





Its easy and stress free and best of all...Brings results!





You willl not be dissapointed if you try this product.





This product is only available through perscription by a dermatologist.





Use it and see for yourself!





=]





This treatment last for about 7 years after you finish your course with it or longer.Painful Nose Blackheads?
Pimples come and go. Unfortunately this one will have to go on it's own. By the way, stop squeezing your zits in the first place. The puss inside will make it spread all over your face.
Squeezing them may work once or twice, but after a while its just too much damage, your face will start scaring





doctors do have medication for this, if they are really bothering you, then go see a doctor
ok so,i understand ur pain dude. i had the same problem last week. do not do anything!!!! go tell ur doctor. all problems fixed.
1. drink one cup of lime juice every morning


2. eat healthy


3. exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment