i have A LOT of blackheads on my nose and cheeks. even on my chin and between the eyes.
i have more blackheads than anyone else i have every saw. i noe it is genes becase my mom has a lot of blackheads.
i'm only 14 so can you please tell me what to do, so i can stop this mess before it gets worstA dermatologist's HELP please!! i have a lot of blackheads?
1. Use a mild scrub or exfoliant to remove any dead cells and expose the blackhead.
2. Pat your face dry.
3. Place a slightly warm compress on your face for approximately 10-15 minutes in order to soften the blackhead, making it easier to remove.
4. Pat your face dry again.
5. Place a piece of tissue on the tip of each finger to avoid slipping, which could tear the skin and cause further damage.
6. Gently apply even pressure to both sides of the blackhead by pushing down, then up around the blemish. You鈥檙e trying to apply the pressure from *underneath* the blackhead.
And to prevent acne to come back:
* Avoid using creamy, greasy, and thick (emollient) products. This alone will greatly lessen your chances of sprouting blackheads.
* Use a gentle and water-soluble cleanser.
* DO NOT use bar soap!!! The ingredients that hold soap in a bar form can clog the pores in your skin. They can also cause skin cells to flake off prematurely and clog the pores. If you have dry skin you will need to use a cleanser that has a bit of moisturizer in it, but be careful! The excess moisturizers can cause an increase in oil on your skin.
* Exfoliate to eliminate dead skin cells. If there are no skin cells to clog the pores, the natural oil is able to flow through freely. Exfoliation also removes the built up dead cells from inside the pores that cause them to become misshapen and more-easily clogged. Using an exfoliant that contains 1% or 2% beta hydroxy acids (BHA or Salicylic Acid) will penetrate the lining of the pore. If you are unable to use BHAs, you could use products containing alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), however these acids are only good for surface exfoliation because they do not penetrate the pore lining.
* Absorb excess oil. If you have oily skin, try using a clay mask that does not contain mint, peppermint or other irritating ingredients. This will absorb the oil that may clog the poor. If you have dry skin, this is not necessary because pimples on dry skin are caused by oil inside the pore, not on the surface of the skin. Also, oil-absorbing papers may help to reduce the oil in your pores.
* Wash your faceVisit your dermatologist. Retinoids, which are a form of Vitamin A, can help regulate the pore shape which will keep oil flowing normally. The most common retinoids are tretinoin and adapalene, found in prescriptions such as Avita, Renova, Retin-A, Tazorac, and Differin.A dermatologist's HELP please!! i have a lot of blackheads?
Five Best Acne Treatments
Orovo Acne Kit
Asso Gold Cleansing Bar