Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm 25 years lady black in complexion having proplem of skin,is too oily and having blackheads,spots plse help

You should try Dr. Murad products, great for acne and wrinkles at same time...


http://www.murad.com/I'm 25 years lady black in complexion having proplem of skin,is too oily and having blackheads,spots plse help
pro-active can help and


watch your diet there might be something that you are eating that could be causing a break out


if you are having red spots have a dermatologist check your skin it could be rosea..I'm 25 years lady black in complexion having proplem of skin,is too oily and having blackheads,spots plse help
hi.u seem to hv oily skin.u need to use a proper cleanser,toner %26amp; moisturiser. don't get the cheap stuff as u'll get the cheap effect.look for one qulity one e.g the Amway brand. let me know which country ur in i can hook u up with some of my Amway buddy's. e mail me at salt_light_7@hotmail.com


can't tell u much only that there is a $ back guarentee with no time limit to it. just make sure u hv not used more than half the contain
I'm a 34 BF. I had problems for years and now my friends/family are amazed. Nobody thought it would even happen. I now have even toned/blemish free/moisture balanced/no spots skin





Rules:





1. Get a regular facial approximately every 4 weeks.





-Iman was on Oprah and she's like pushing 50 now but she looked like she is 25 years old! She said to get regular facials. Facials are not a luxury if you want a great complexion. I found an (East) Indian salon in my town where I can get facials for $25/$35/$45.





BE CAREFUL; it will take time to find a good place. In searching for the right location, I've had my face break out badly where I needed to take Benadryl for 24 hours. -It's just a trial and error thing; if a reaction does happen, don't worry; the damage will not last; but never go back to the place (or person) where you had the reaction.





2. Stand is the shower and let warm water run over your face daily for at least 5 minutes. Let the water massage your face. Dry your face ONLY with disposable paper towels.





3. Exfoliate daily. I use a simple washcloth and gentle bar soap.





4. Religiously use sunscreen everyday. I use 30 SPF. -Sunscreen is the key to everything. It stops the dark spots.





5. Stop bothering your skin; Don't overwash it. Quit wearing makeup everyday for now. Let your skin fix itself. I don't wear makeup daily so I don't wash my face with soap at night.








4. Stop eating crap.





5. Take Flaxseed oil or flaxseed powder. It contains important omega-3 fatty acids. Read about it. I take this daily.





This will work. I promise :)
  • facebooks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment