Monday, December 14, 2009

Is it true that tomato juice remove blackheads? ?

My friend tried it once and she said it does, but she said it was painful and she had to tried it a couple of times before it actually work. Also, please give some advice on how to deal with oily and acne prone skin. Thanks. =)





P.S:I'm a teen and i can't afford a dermatologist =(Is it true that tomato juice remove blackheads? ?
Get a good face wash. You'll probably have to try a few to find the one that's right for your skin. You don't want it to make your skin too dry, because that will make you overproduce oil. You don't want it to leave your skin too oily for obvious reasons. You need to keep your skin moisturized, but not oily.





Also, I've read that putting a dot of neosporin on a zit and leaving it overnight will clear it up. It sounds pretty legit to me. Neosporin heals things, and a zit is an infected pore, so I would at least try it (if I could find my neosporin).





Make sure you drink enough water. That helps to keep your skin healthy. Wash your face twice a day with face wash. I think too many times with it dries your skin out, but I'd say at least rinse it if you start feeling oily, maybe use a mild soap.





And, if you're breaking out, don't try to cover it with make up. It just makes it worse. They do make makeup that's supposed to help clear your skin, but it didn't really do anything much for me. I think neutragena makes it. Is it true that tomato juice remove blackheads? ?
no

No comments:

Post a Comment