Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of blackhead pimples?

first, wash your face. clean and clear works great. they have a new line designed especially for pimples.





then wash your hands





then get a warm washcloth and cover the pimples





wait for 5 mins. this open your pimpels





then gently squeeze the blackheads. if stuff comes out, then your good.What is the best way to get rid of blackhead pimples?
Try out the site here ti get rid off ur face problems.What is the best way to get rid of blackhead pimples?
The best way to avoid black heads is keeping your face as clean as you can - even the best skin gets them on occasion.


So find a solid regime of pure and natural products and use them twice a day. Forever. wash, toner and a day/eye cream


and at night repeat and use a night cream. When you sleep your skin does a lot.





For now take a hot compress and apply it and repeat.


If the black heads are on your nose gently push the nose toward your head. Take a very deep cleaning mask


after you do this (and wash face) apply mask.


Do this once a week


Twice a week exfoliate - on a clean face.





I'd do the hot compress before bed - when you get ready to wash your face for the night to get out all dirt.
St. Ives Apricot Scrub
sit over a steamer - the steam helps to unblock pores
ive found that if i use hot water to open my pores, and then exfoliate with a scrub such as St. Ive Apricot scrub (the medicated kind) that will help clear them up.
Vanessa B





Let me tell you something not many people know,


When you try to wash the oil off your wash using soap or


any store brought product what happends is it sucks up alot of the natural oils


out of your skin, and what happends when that occurs? your


skin goes into over time trying to reblimish the lost oil


and doubles the amount, your pores open up more to get more of the oil out and air in so let me help you





Ah ok well my mother had the same problem as you,


and let me tell you what she did to make it stop,


this is a home treatment of course, the only thing


you may need to buy is a lemon if you dont already have some in the fridge,


what you want to do is get some lemon and squeez that


sucker into a tiny bit of honey, and mix that all together, put that


into the area where you want treated and wait 5-10 mins and than wash off,


the lemon works great as a toner and as we all know toners are


great for tighthing the skin and even better for your pores to look


smaller, the honey helps as an evener, it will even out the uneven


skin tone and also sooths the skin,This teachique not only destorys the pimples you already


have but it also helps prevent them from coming up again,Drinking alot of water


every day also helps alot :) Well I hope this helps %26lt;3 good luck


-- Love Vanessa
I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub for Oily or Acne Prone skin (it's a blemish and blackhead control). I use it as soon as I get out of the shower when my pores are open and the ingredients in the scrub can really get into them. The scrub is really cheap and really good. It cleared up my blackheads quickly and as long as I use it regularly, the stay away. Also, before I put on makeup I use Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfecter, it's amazing :] i'll put the links to both in the source.
queen helene mask and cetaphil moisturizer does it for my oily skin.
The best way I have found is to wash your hair with warm water and then apply and astringent. I recommend Clean %26amp; Clear deep clean oil free astringent.

No comments:

Post a Comment