Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blackheads around lips?

What do I do to get rid of them????? THEY ARE SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!Blackheads around lips?
I get them too, It's probably from using a lot of lipstick or chapstick. Wash your face and once a week I use a mild abrasive cleanser, like St. Ives Scrub and rub it on my lips in the shower to scrub them.





Maybe switch to a non-wax based lip balm like blistex white cream tube.Blackheads around lips?
I hear you... I always hated (well, hate, since I still get some) those. You try to evacuate them and then your lip swells up and looks silly...





Perhaps it's due to using too harsh of a clenser or soap... make sure you're not drying out your skin, making your skin actually produce too much oil...





Perhaps it occurs from sleeping... change your pillowcase regularly?
wash your face at least twice daily with soap and water and cut down on the makeup.
use those stickythings for the nose, (sorry totally forgot name)but use it on your blackheads, or appy a moist hot facetowel to ur mouth, then carefully pop them.
Besides the cleansing, you will just have to extract them...that area is very sensitive so be prepared...
Squeeze them. They are close to the lips. They will never get out if you don't squeeze them. And don't wash your face with soap. It's bad.
get apricot scrub and scrub it around your lips...you can also put salycilic acid on it. buy chapstick with sunblock on it!!
Maybe you shouldn't be doing everything you can think of cause if you give spots/blackheads too much attention they can just get worse. Try and leave them alone, but make sure you are cleansing daily. Hopefully you will see improvements.
try the blackhead removal face wash. Sorry i don't remember the name. Just use it around your lips.
I get them. To get rid of them, I try just try not to apply any makeup to that area, (not even lipstick/gloss.) and they tend to go away. But If you already do that, I would suggest seeing a dermatologist. I think your case might be more serious than mine.


I'm really sorry! Acne is my worst enemy!!
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment