Thursday, December 17, 2009

BlackHeads?Pimples?What next?!?

I used so many products but they wont go away.I used Facial Soap for blackheads and pimples,I used Boire strips,Facial Alcahol pads,and im using now April bath %26amp; shower Facial Scrub.Whats wrong?They wont go away.BlackHeads?Pimples?What next?!?
the ones on your nose: i know it sounds gross but you gotta squeeze those suckers out. wash your face with hot to open your pores, and then squeeze out the icky stuff with nice clean fingers. after you squeeze out as many as you can, scrub your nose with astringent on a cotton pad to make sure your freshly emptied pores are nice and clean. do this before bed so you can be sure not to get them dirty or sweaty again for a few hours.


also, biore strips work really well on some people, too (ive found that they work better on men).BlackHeads?Pimples?What next?!?
Hi, can you teach me how to draw wolfs? You promissed it :p I dunno your mail so here's mine blackwolff_08@hotmail.com or blackwolff_08@yahoo.com.ar





Oh, for your skin care just use eat some C-Vitamine
I am certified beauty consultant and I can recommend you some good products with 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back!! Email me at megdhanusi@yahoo.com with this same question again and I will be happy to give you name of products, some life style recommendations and web site you may purchase the products from. Hope this will help!
Don't wear makeup for a while..Treat it everyday. It will go away hun. Trust me give it time. Who know's they might be all gonw when you wake up tomorrow. It's happend before.


Best of luck -Ash
For natural skin care to have a clear%26amp;glowing skin ,check out these sites


http://healthbeautytips.net


http://care4fitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment