Monday, December 14, 2009

Getting rid of blackheads?!?

I have a ton on my nose. I've tried the strips, but they just give me breakouts for some reason. AnyHelp?Getting rid of blackheads?!?
I know this sounds gross, but i squeeze them and they pop. i got rid of all mine last night, besides washing your face regularly that's the only way to get those stubborn things out:)Getting rid of blackheads?!?
I can only suggest drinking lots of water, and this is meant to help clean out the toxins in your body and liver etc. Also I would cleanse regularly, morning and night...you may have to try a few different cleansing lotions before finding the one to suit you, and which will work effectively...
If you will wash your face with soap every chance you get it will help. Blackheads are just dirt and oil that formed into a small pimple.
If all else fails....facials are awesome
This should help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment