Monday, December 14, 2009

Do Blackhead strips, you know the sticky ones you put across your nose and rip off! Do you actually work?

Or do they ruin your skin!





im thinking of getting some, but i have never tried them before!Do Blackhead strips, you know the sticky ones you put across your nose and rip off! Do you actually work?
They work .This should also help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes before washing off with cold water. Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.Do Blackhead strips, you know the sticky ones you put across your nose and rip off! Do you actually work?
oh yes, they work wonders! It will not ruin your skin, but not sure how sensitive your skin is.
They work for some people; I just do a facial, makes more sense to do the whole face instead of a few patches.
They don't ruin your skin, but they don't work from my personal experience. Try Neutrogena oil-free acne wash, I tried it and it works great!








Have a good day :)
i used the biore ones before they didnt do anything for me so my mom told me to stop using them since they werent doing anything but maybe it will work for u try a diff brand than biore!!!
the strips don't really work for me but they work great for my; ive seen his strip after he yanks it off.....i guess it all depends on the persons skin. i do recommend you try them :)
They didn't work for me. THey took off tiny hairs on my nose. It was gross. Neutrogena rapid clear gel worked for me, as well as skincare from paula begoun (have to get it online, but worth it.)
Yes they do work or at least for me they do I would recommend buying Biore Pore Perfect strips they work really well usually get all of mine and its not to bad on your skin just rinse it off after you pull it off and then maybe some lotion after but you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment