Monday, December 14, 2009

Uh oh, um i've done sumfine stupid involving blackheads

well you see i splashed my face with hot water, then i used my face cloth and squeezed to pop my blackheads (on my chin) i gave up cuz it hurt. now this morning my skin ispeeling on my chin and its a bit sore. so uh yeah very stupid, dont think i'll do that agian, i cant understand why my skin is peeling though can someone explain that to me?Uh oh, um i've done sumfine stupid involving blackheads
Your skin naturally builds oil in your hair molecules. If you have naturally oily skin that also makes sense. But even if you don't see it it's there. So squeezing your black heads (which is no good believe me i've done it) will NOT help. They might look like there gone but they are actually going deeper into your skin and may scar you in the future. Also creating a pore problem . Try nose strips on stuff on your chin too. Exfolient, SPAS, scrubs, theres tons of stuff.








YOUR SKIN IS PEELING BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT


YOU COULD HAVE ALSO DRIED OUT THE OIL.


NO WORRIES ITS NORMAL JUST PUT MOISTURIZING CREAM


ON IT AND DO NOT PEEL IT WILL GO AWAY FINE. IT CAN ALSO BE SEASONS. Uh oh, um i've done sumfine stupid involving blackheads
Use the biore strips for the blackheads. I've told a million people that today. And stop being so hard on your skin. You should never bust pimples or blackheads, they will resolve themselves. Doing so usually results in a scab or pockmark or some other unsightly feature. Get yourself some cocoa butter and slather it on at night.
Sensitive skin. After washing your face, put on a light face lotion, apply downward (upward clogs pores).
yea ur a snake your shedding ha

No comments:

Post a Comment