Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I get rid off blackheads???

You can use special creams. Many to choose from at the local drugstore.


Squeezing it wont help too much, because it will come back. Well at least that happens to me.How do I get rid off blackheads???
Hey, ta93, thanks for choosing my answer as best. Report Abuse
How do I get rid off blackheads???
Biore and other similare products are great. A facial is a good way to both get rid of and prevent them, exfoliations is king here, get rid of dead skin cells so your cleaning products can get where they need to rather than just sit on top of the dead skin cells. Keep your face clean, wash it every morning, and before bed, check out the products out there for your skin type. Use a loofa regularly, use powder foundations rather than liquid. When in doubt, see a dermatologist or esthetician.
Try the product called Biore. It is a pore cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment