Monday, December 14, 2009

I have reallly bad blackheads?

and forehead acne...


how do i get rid of it?I have reallly bad blackheads?
Consult a dermatologist and get a prescription.


I think the most common acne medication they would provide you with are Clindets, which are small wipes that you apply to your face every morning, and NOT twice a day like it says on the box because it will make your skin extremely dry without providing extra acne controlling benefits.


I strongly recommend consulting a dermatologist though. They will provide you with the quickest and healthiest way of getting clear skin.I have reallly bad blackheads?
Wash you're face twice a day. Once when you wake up and once before you go to bed. Use face cleanser and hot water..(as hot as you can go) then rinse with cool water. (Hot water to open the pours and cold to close them) Then pat dry. And then I use face cream..but it keeps my face mostrized.


Hope I Helped and Good Luck


D
Okay well i use Earth Science purifying facial masque (mint tingle)


It was only 10 bucks or so?
  • facebooks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment