Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Help! Blackheads?

I get really bad blackheads on my chin and my nose, like they cover the entire area. I know, really gross. I tired the biore strips and the cleansers and I've even tried the proactive which dosen't get rid of the blackheads. Anyone have any tips or advice? Please help.Help! Blackheads?
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.Help! Blackheads?
The only way to control those is to cleanse, steam and extract. I use a hot, steamy face cloth to squeeze out that horrid gunk. Follow up with a mild astringent to close the pores. Don't do this more than once a week because it can damage your skin. Also make sure you skin is well cleansed and very moist from the hot steam of the face cloth. After a shower is a good time to do this.
You're right, Proactiv doesn't work at all like they say it does. I used it and it sucked.
i have this problem also! i have this awesome face mask, its called ';silk-a-peel';


Anyways i am sure there are more and better brands but what it is


well its a clear gel that you apply to your face after cleansing. after it dries you simply slowly peel away the clear mask.


it feels invigorating and it pulls awa dead skin cells and in time reduces the appearance of black heads!


i hope you try it and are succcesful.


Also , do not use more than 1 or 2 times a week because it wont be good for your skin, so be patient.
This may sound weird and this works for me, but take the end of your nails and put on both sides and slowly but hard push on your nose and bring your thumbs up to the top of your nose. For your chin and top of nose take tweezers and pop them. That is what i do. I hope that helps!
What I do is take a hot shower and wash my face with a regular bar of soap, then I use apricot scrub from st. ives and scrub my face and neck, you would want to specifically concentrate on you nose and chin though. Then when I get out i squeeze them all out. It makes it look alot better and I the scrub will really help you even if you decide not to squeeze them. Good luck!
change your diet....water, fruit and vegetables. Sorry honey, but if you've tried all the good stuff then changing your diet is the only way!....tried steaming your face? put a little lavender in the boiling water and throw a towel over your head and sit for about ten to fifteen minutes. Worth a shot?

No comments:

Post a Comment