Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does i.d. Bareminerals cover up blackheads/large pores well?

I have absolutely no pimples, but a sprinkling of blackheads and large pores on my nose, chin, cheeks, etc. Does Bareminearls cover these up, or emphasize them?Does i.d. Bareminerals cover up blackheads/large pores well?
I found that BareMinerals emphasized my large pores.





I have heard people say that means that I am using too much of it, but I can't seem to perfect the application. The advice is to keep buffing, but thus far, it just doesn't seem to work for me.Does i.d. Bareminerals cover up blackheads/large pores well?
I agree - I don't like my bare minerals ID- My pores look cakey. I've never perfected the application.it always looks like too much! Report Abuse

I don't think it covers them either. I don't think it makes them look any larger than liquid makeup but I certainly wouldn't call it flawless like they do in the commercials.
nope, DO NOT WASTE UR MONEY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment