Monday, December 14, 2009

I have had horrible blackheads on and around my nose for years! What works?? Help me!?

Hey Kitty....same problem here and I'm 28!! I've tried Proactive, St. Ives, Noxzema, Biore,Neutrogena....hmm, pretty much any blackhead treatment! I will tell you this....and it's not a cure-all, but I feel it's been helping...





I have been using equal parts of baking soda and water on my face to exfoliate a few times a week and it's helped. Use a good oil-free cleanser...those Biore blackhead strips DO work although their cleanser does NOT......and try a steam facial once or twice a month....after the facial...scrub with the baking soda...and even pop a few that look ready to come out.





Hope this helps you!I have had horrible blackheads on and around my nose for years! What works?? Help me!?
Go to your local pharmacy and buy 'nosestrips'. You simply wet your nose-stick it on and then peel it off when dry and it gently lifts out the blackheads. It's a pretty cool product.I have had horrible blackheads on and around my nose for years! What works?? Help me!?
I know this is going to sound really really weird but I was reading in my mums magazine to cut a tomato in half and wipe it on your face with the juices and stuff then rinse it off and I tried it and suprisingly it actually worked and I have had really bad blackheads for years and years but not anymore lol
I struggled with the same thing! What helped me a great deal was biore nose strips...they pull the blackheads right out. In between using them use a blackhead clearing scrub..this should clear them out in no time!!! Goodluck!
Pro-active!
scrub with alcohol regularly
biore pore strips





or





steam facial the use an extractor from ulta for 2$ and pinch them out
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment